2.19.2015

GOALS FOR THIS YEAR/2015



 I know it is well into the new year, 50 days already into   2 0 1 5. To me, it is weird to think that time is slowly slipping away, and soon it will be June, then before we know it, October will roll around. Looking back on last year, I did so many new and exciting things last year. I tried new foods, went new places, met new people and gained new knowledge. 

- - - 

This yesr, I want to learn and D O  even more! I want to expand my horizons and learn new things. So this year, here are some  G O A L S   I have for myself: ( feel free to try some too! :) )

1. Learn how to take better pictures
2. Learn how to solemn ski (water skiing with only 1 ski)
3. go snow skiing
4. travel ! 
5. meet new people
6. eat sushi
7. become more fluent with the Spanish language
8. start putting away money for a car
9. make a scrapbook of events for 2015
10. re-learn how to play piano
11. paint my room a new pretty color
12. bake new foods
13. try to paint using acrilics and oils (I usually only paint with watercolor)
14. Live everyday to the fullest 

(The last one was a little cliche, haha) 
What goals do you have for 2 0 1 5 ?
xo erin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love reading them, and if you leave your blog link, I'll try to visit you too :)

xx erin