2.20.2015

WHAT I DID ON FEBRUARY 20




FEBRUARY 20Th
of course, we had a snowday, i woke up at the crack of dawn to paint in the morning light.
the trees outside my window were golden with the light that shonw on them, and the lake was salmon pink as the light bounced off the snow. we built a fort and watched a movie. 
at 3 my sister basked chocolate chip - raisin cookies
at 5 mom made a feast of lemon chicken and hashbrowns that warmed me down to my toes
i drank fruity tea and ate homeade bread.
at 9 i ran over to my neighbors for a movie; we laughed
at 12 i came home and fell asleep reading wuthering heights

this sweater weather is my favorite

xx erin


2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love reading them, and if you leave your blog link, I'll try to visit you too :)

xx erin