2.12.2015

Don't Be Afraid



I am no longer afraid to fall, 
for I know whenever I am about to,
you'll be there to catch me.

In your eyes I see a world of happiness,
for now I am no longer afraid of the world on the outside.

Your arms gives me the comfort of belonging,
for now I am no longer afraid of being alone.

Because of you I am no longer afraid.
You have given me the courage to become who I am today.

Your love shows me that you'll always be by my side. 
That is why now I am no longer afraid to love.

                                                                                 +


-just some words to ponder :)
have a great Friday!!    xo erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love reading them, and if you leave your blog link, I'll try to visit you too :)

xx erin