11.30.2014

The eagerness is real




             After many attempts, tries, failures, struggles, and late nights on YouTube,
             I have finally have gathered enough knowledge to obtain a blog,   plus portray it to look like                  what I had in mind. 

             It feels soooo gooooood!!

             Since 2012, when I was in 7th grade, I have had 3 blogs and somehow have managed 
             to ditch each and every one of them. I feel like such a terrible person!
             Now I am 15 and a sophomore in high school (wow I feel old), and past my 'hit and run' stage.
             I'm here to stay :)

            Buttt, every time I go to Bloglovin' I always am eager and encouraged to start one.
             A new one. I have so many ideas and images all up in my head that just never get born onto                    paper.This time, I'm going to make it happen.It may not be perfect the first few times,
              -or ever!-
             It still needs a lot of work and heart poured into it
             ///
             but that's o.k.
             SO here I am, 
             Beflowering is my new blog.
             And I like it a lot
              :)

             Love always, Erin


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck making this blog into everything you want it to be my fellow Erin! I've learnt that the only way for anything to become what you want it to be is to give it the time. Sometimes we quit before we give things the chance to turn into something great!
    x Erin
    http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin! Thank you so much! I will remember what you said when things get tough or don't turn out the right way :)
      //Erin

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love reading them, and if you leave your blog link, I'll try to visit you too :)

xx erin